Genera 8.0 Announcement STINKS

To play Devil's Advocate, when we were last renegotiating our maintenance
contract with Symbolics my management asked me what keeps us from
purchasing software maintenance for just one of our 50 machines.  All I'd
have to do is replace the serial number in any bug report headers with the
serial number of the chosen machine.  Luckily I'm too honest to go along
with such a scheme.

Regarding the policy, I suspect that the form of the policy in the
announcement is just the default situation.  If any individual customers
have special needs I'm sure they can talk to their sales rep and they'll be
accomodated.

					barmar