Joshua question

    Date: Fri, 2 Mar 90 17:43:44 MDT
    From: andreasg@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Andreas Girgensohn)

    Is there a Joshua mailing list?  I have a question about justifications in
    Joshua.  Is it possible that an assumption has another predication as
    justification?  E.g., I assume [x y] as long as [a b] is true.  Right now, my
    application keeps filling up the database with assumption that become obsolete
    after a while.

    Andreas Girgensohn
    andreasg@boulder.colorado.edu

The closest thing to a "Joshua mailing list" is
slug-sig-ai@ai.sri.com. I do not know whether it is listened to at
this point, after the recent Symbolics layoffs. Please try it and
let SLUG know if you get any response. Thanks.

Best,
PANgaro