Documentation for 8.0

Well we have never complained about having too many copies of the documentation.
For some reason or other (possibly the slowness) almost all of the folks here
do not use the Document Examiner, but rely prtty much on the hardcopy.  How
about giving us all those copies fromthe people who think they're getting too
many??

Seriously, I was expecting to have ALL of our copies updated - with the amount
of money that we've been paying over the years for full software support, I think
we deserve it.  I find the 'new' policy very irritating, and having to pay
more for the sets of documentation is really a rip-off.  We have been paying
for full subscription support on ALL of our copies of system software - there
has been no change in category of support that I am aware of.

-randy groves - Boeing Advanced Technology Center
UUCP:	   ..!uw-beaver!bcsaic!randy          USNail: Boeing Computer Services
Internet:  randy@atc.boeing.com,randy@boeing.com      PO Box 24346 M/S 7L-68
VOICE:	   (206)865-3424   			      Seattle, WA   98124