Resetting Time from Network.

When I reboot, Genera comes up with the wrong time (it's off by about 10
minutes).  I can reset the time using the 'Set Time' command.  If I then
do '(time:initialize-timebase)' it goes out to the network and resets
the clock to a bogus time.  Repeated calls to (time:initialize-timebase)
varies the time +- 7 minutes or so on each attempt.

How can I identify the culprit(s)?  Is there a way to restrict time
requests to specified "time servers"?  I removed the TIME service from
all but a couple of hosts and I made sure those hosts had the correct
time.  That didn't yield any results.

Any ideas?

Steve