Documentation for 8.0

On a related note, I'd like to suggest that Symbolics could save wasted money
and time by delivering only a sufficient number (as determined by the
customer) of the software distribution tapes.  I've been at several sites
where we ordered multiple copies of some software, and received a tape for
each one of them, when we really only needed a single tape.
When a customer orders another copy of some software that they already have a
license for, or when they order multiple copies, they should be asked to
specify how many copies of the distribution tapes (default 1/license) they
would like.  This information is order-specific and should not need to be kept
track of in a fancy database: a notation on an order slip is sufficient.