more about time

for
This makes the autoboot feature pretty useless in 7.2 then, right?  I have
a 3650
display.  It's set up for autoboot so that if there is a power glitch, we could
start recording again ASAP.  The power went off yesterday, and when I checked
this morning, the machine was waiting for the time to be typed in.  Am
I missin