more about time

    Date: Fri, 9 Mar 90 11:40:20 CST
    From: walls%ssl.span@Fedex.Msfc.Nasa.Gov (Bryan Walls--One cool froog)

    for
    This makes the autoboot feature pretty useless in 7.2 then, right?  I have
    a 3650
    display.  It's set up for autoboot so that if there is a power glitch, we could
    start recording again ASAP.  The power went off yesterday, and when I checked
    this morning, the machine was waiting for the time to be typed in.  Am
    I missin

No, you are not missing something.  Most serious users of autoboot in 7.2 have
some sort of patch built into their to eliminate the query.  This is one of
the reasons the query was removed in 8.0.