Allegro Composer vs Symbolics

How does the functionality, performance and user friendliness of the
Allegro Composer environment (I'm using it on a Sun) compare with Genera?
I'm interested in cataloging the things I can't do as
well  using Allegro Composer & Common Windows as I can with Genera.
My initial impression of AC & CW, after spending one day with it, is that
 it's buggy, but if the bugs dissipate it could be a pretty good environment, one that, because of
its portability, might warrant the trauma of abandoning Genera.
Is there a general consensus yet regarding Composer?