VMS mail forwarding

I currently receive mail at my internet address which is a VAX cluster
which I then forward to the Symbolics by hand.  However then the header
of the mail message is useless being only the subject which the Vax asks
for when I forward and the sender being me on the Vax.  To get it to
look right I then have to go in and edit the text of the message and
remove the header that the VAX adds. Is there
1)  something I can do at either end to make the other do the right
thing.
or
2) an easy way of removing 14 lines from a whole set of zmail messages

Pete Magee.
44 71 356 3524

PS I can't receive replies via riverside.