handling a keyboard interrupt

   From: jwalker@crl.dec.com
   Date: Fri, 20 Apr 90 17:31:13 EDT

   I think you want to look at the documentation in the section
   called Conditions.  You don't want to handle keyboard
   interrupts; you want to provide your own handler for
   conditions like sys:abort.  It takes some time staring at
   examples to figure out this condition stuff but it is
   cleaner than what I think you are thinking of.

This is true; however, with lucid 3.0 which I've been using lately, the
condition stuff does just about everything EXCEPT handle keyboard
interrupts.  It's too bad they didn't/couldn't hook it into the CL
condition stuff.  Anyway, I'll do this for the symbolics code.  thanks....

monty