Express Windows

Does anybody out there know anything about Express Windows, the package
from Liszt which was just released into the public domain?  I'm trying to
get it to run under lucid and am getting the following error inside
apparently some X-windows routines.  Please respond via email since
probably this topic has little to do with this mailing list.

monty kosma
lockheed advanced research
kosma@alan.decnet.lockheed.com

p.s. here's  the error:

> (setf ew::*default-host* "human-torch")
"human-torch"
> (clear-all)
>>Error: X-Error: NAME-ERROR in request 121 (last request was 158)  Code 45.0 [O
penFont]

XLIB::X-ERROR:
   Required arg 0 (CONDITION): XLIB:NAME-ERROR
   Rest arg 1 (KEYARGS): (:DISPLAY #<DISPLAY human-torch 0> :ERROR-KEY XLIB:NAME
-ERROR :MAJOR 45 :MINOR 0 :SEQUENCE 121 ...)
:A  0: Abort to Lisp Top Level

->