Date: Thu, 26 Apr 90 16:27 PDT
From: Stephen L. Nicoud <snicoud@atc.boeing.com>
Subject: X Services on Symbolics.
To: support@atc.boeing.com
Cc: symbolics@atc.boeing.com

I've been working with a system called Express Windows.  I've been using
it on Sun and Symbolics workstations.  As part of the process of getting
the system up and running using X windows, I had to make additions to
the Symbolics namespace objects for the hosts I was using.  I am passing
on the changes I made for your information.

For any workstation (Sun or Symbolics) which will be a remote X Server
for a client located remotely on a Symbolics, this service should be
added:

Service: X-WINDOW-SYSTEM TCP X-WINDOW-SYSTEM

For any Symbolics which is both the client and server for the same
application (i.e, both running on the same host), also add this service:

Service: X-WINDOW-SYSTEM LOCAL LOCAL-X-WINDOW-SYSTEM

Steve