Chestnut Software's Lisp-to-C Translator

   Date: Fri, 27 Apr 90 16:11 PDT
   From: pwtc!fikes@labrea.stanford.edu (Richard Fikes)

   I recently received a sales packet from Chestnut Software, Inc., located
   in Boston, advertising a Lisp-to-C translator.  Anyone had any
   experience with them or their product?  Any other recommendations for a
   good Lisp to C translator?

   Thanks,
   Richard Fikes

good question--I've just been looking for the same thing.  One thing
I'm thinking about doing is porting Kyoto Common Lisp (basically a CL
to C translator from what I've heard) to the amiga.  I have basically
no idea yet what this entails since I just ftp'ed the KCL source and
haven't had a chance to look at it...

monty
kosma@alan.decnet.lockheed.com