Consulting Catalog?

    Date: Tue, 1 May 90 10:43 CDT
    From: ai.gooch@MCC.COM (William D. Gooch)

    A while back, someone sent out an email to SLUG suggesting the
    initiation of a consulting catalog.  Can anyone tell me whether
    anything has been done about this?  I would like to be included.

    Bill Gooch
    Austin, TX
    voice: (512) 346-3868

Andrew Ressler has agreed to pursue this, but after months of difficult
e-mail links (and a misunderstanding between us) he is still to submit
the complete request for information via e-mail. Consider yourself included,
but please respond when you see the e-mail.