CLIM

We are thinking seriously of using CLIM for the user interface of a system we
are currently designing.  However, we don't know much other than what we've
heard by word-of-mouth. Can anyone point me (either directly or indirectly) to
information about it's capabilities and availability.  Our intent is to run it
on Suns and on Macintoshes running Allegro Common Lisp if that's possible.

Please respond to me directly, since I am not on the SLUG mailing list.

Thanks.

Bruce Seely
Rockwell International Science Center
1049 Camino Dos Rios