unexpunging files

    Date: Wed, 16 May 90 11:23 PDT
    From: Fisher@ALAN.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com (Scott Fisher)

    Dear SLUG,

	    I was wondering if anybody had written utilities that unexpunge
    files that have been accidently expunged.
I have such a utility for FEP files; I have the beginnings of such a utility for
LMFS files too.  Both have been used successfully at customer sites though with
some handholding, as they have no user-interface to speak of and require some
knowledge of what's going on to be used correctly.  On my personal (but not
any official) task list is to clean these up and install them in the system.

    Scott Fisher
    fisher@alan.decnet.lockheed.com