Delivery/Application Workshop

I am interested in Chairing the Slug90 workshop on delivery & applications.
I'm testing the atmosphere here to see if there is enough interest in
participating in this workshop to fill the forum.  If anyone has strong
interest, and experience, delivering symbolics applications (including tools,
as long as they are delivered and used by someone else), and would be
interested in participating, please respond to me (jclose@potomac.ads.com)
or to Richard Billington (buff%pravda@gatech.edu) as quickly as possible, as
time is drawing near.  HEAR THE CALL!  WE KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE! We might
even convince the unwashed that people actually do DELIVER Symbolics applications
to OPERATIONAL SITES.