8.0 Docs

This is great!  My 8.0 Documentation, just received after contracts people
got done with it, has in it a volume entitled "Volume 2: Genera Wookbook".
I haven't gotten a chance to look at it, but I'm sure it's a reference
to wookies, sort of like those Star Trek fanzines that have cut-out
shirt insignias.  :-)

                                   -^-
  "We've gotta get back to the lab before this thing gets out of control.."
-Commander in Japanese sci-fi film "Akira", after half of Tokyo is destroyed.
				  -=.=-
* Nothing I say or write could possibly represent the opinions of:
Advanced Decision Systems	    |  InterNet:jclose@potomac.ads.com
1500 Wilson Blvd/Arlington, VA 22209|  UUCP:  sun!sundc!potomac!jclose