Building a world with a full who calls database.

    Date: Thu, 31 May 90 13:08 PDT
    From: RDP@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com (Robert D. Pfeiffer)

    After reading and re-reading the documentation, I'm completely confused
    about how to build a world with a full who calls database.  The
    documentation appears to be inconsistent and even self-contradictory in
    places.  I think I want to do the following, but would someone
    knowledgeable about this stuff either confirm that this procedure is
    correct or set me straight?

    <cold boot>

    (SI:ENBLE-WHO-CALLS :ALL-REMAKE)	;Because I want everything in the database but I don't want to call SI:FULL-GC.
    (SI:COMPRESS-WHO-CALLS-DATABASE)	;Because of course I want the database to be "more compact and efficient."

    Save World Incremental

You got it right (except for the misspelling of ENABLE).