I've figured out how to boot UX's remotely.  My problem previously was that
the UX board did not power up correctly; so, when I tried these steps they
didn't work.  I apologize for the confusion.

While under X-windows type (where <..> describes a field that you type):
xhost <embed-host>
xhost <UX-name>
rsh <embed-host> genera -force -cl-display <remote-sun> -display <remote-sun>

Note: don't use -force if you don't want to force rebooting.

don