Errors to window, not background stream

When I get some kind of error when using a dynamic window in an
interactive way (i.e. read text from window, print results to
window) when I get an error I fall into the debugger in
the background stream for that window, even though the error
NOTIFICATION goes to the dynamic window instance. Is it possible
to get the debugger to run in the original window rather than
the background stream (so I don't have to wait so long for the
debugger to become accessible)?

	Thanks!

		Mark Klein
		Hitachi Ltd.