going from DocEx -> printed docs

    Date: Mon, 18 Jun 90 11:41:51 EDT
    From: rpg@cs.brown.edu

    Increasingly, as I walk further into the innards of the Diabolics, I
    find that I come across some articles that are too long for me to read
    and digest inside the DocEx (the sys:function-parent doc is a good
    example of this).  I was wondering, is there any way to get out of the
    DocEx a pointer into the printed doc (at least a volume number)?  This
    would be a big help.

:Show Overview "Using the Sys:function-parent declaration" in the DocEx
produces this:

1Overview

0   2Section: 3 2"Using the 4sys:function-parent2 declaration"
0   2It is included in topic: "How Programs Manipulate Definitions"
0   2It appears in document: 5Symbolics Common Lisp -- Language Concepts
0   2Keywords:
0       2source locators
0       2definition types
0       2sys: defsubst with parent macro
0       2record source file name function3