Re: Poor Sun timings, as competition...

    Date: Tue, 31 Jul 90 18:09 EDT
    From: barmar@Think.COM (Barry Margolin)

    I'm not sure whether our Lispm programmers are familiar with this or
    not.  On the Sun, m-sh-C is equivalent to the Lispm c-sh-C (because
    ASCII doesn't provide a way to represent control-shift), and it's used
    quite a bit.

						    barmar

Hmm. First I've heard that the SUN has an ascii keyboard. It supports X on
my desk, which knows the difference between control and control-shift.
Otherwise my UX400s would be a pain to use...

----
 Brad Miller		U. Rochester Comp Sci Dept.
 miller@cs.rochester.edu {...allegra!rochester!miller}