Xl1200 as x server

> Yes, but all of those random things you can do to the window stream are
> implemented in terms of a relatively limited set of operations; that set is
> implemented for both (B&W and color) hardware screens and for X-based
> screens.

Perhaps *too* limited.  I noticed signficant performance problems in drawing
circles with a UX400S running 7.4.3 because the circle was being drawn
point-by-point on the X screen.  Has this been fixed in 8.0? (I no longer
have my UX400S board).

- Steve Olson
  MIT Lincoln Laboratory
  olson@juliet.ll.mit.edu