SLUG-90 Proceedings are ready.

Well, I've finally assembled the Proceedings for SLUG-90.
Thanks to all who helped.

I intend to post them to SLUG in a couple of days unless ...

Two points:

1) If anybody still has anything they wish to contribute, I'll still
more than willing to accept them. (If I have appeared to have ignored
any previous offers: it was a slip up, mailer crashes... in anycase
unintentional. Sorry; try again, but let me know asap.)

2) Does anyone object to my posting this? especially you DialNet'rs?
The file is 72K, in scribe format. [If so; Alternatives?]

bruce
miller@cam.nist.gov