Online U.S. map?

Does anyone have a rough map of the continental United States online as
a bitmap (or any other format a Symbolics understands)?  It would make a
nice background for a Traveling Salesman demo on a video tape my branch
at NASA is producing for internal advertising.

If no one has one handy, I can get one on the Mac easily enough, and
then I need to figure out how to get a Mac bitmap onto the LispM.  I
know there's some way to do it, especially since we have a MacIvory.

					--Kanef