Constraint Programming in Lisp (a query)

I'd like to know if there is any code out there
that will help me solve constraints -- actually a
set of linear inequalities -- in Lisp.  I am told
there is such a scheme in Scheme (no pun intended :-).

Note:
Prolog III is a constraint logic programming language
with two parts:  an interpreter + an implementation of
the simplex method to solve linear constraints.

I am trying to see if I can do the SAME thing in Lisp
with some code that is an implementation of the simplex
algorithm.

Thanks for any pointers.

--Ramu

Email: ramu%tcipro.uucp@unix.sri.com