Re: output history help

THanks to everyone who sent me mail causing me to go back and look at my
code and discover several mis- cut&pastes...

Thanks also for all the help with sliders and :typeout-action for windows...

(tried asking before, but when you're on a roll - )

Does anyone have a way analogous to compile-flavor-methods to FORCE
Genera CLOS to compile methods at compile time, NOT at load time?
We have about 50 classes (with up to 70 slots), and about 250 instances
- it's *real* slow to load this stuff....

jim