Re: Postscript printer on net (again)

I believe that Chris Linblad (CJL) has code for spooling across the net
to, say, Imagen printers.  His code is probably more accessible (was this
code part of what got on the SLUG tapes?) but I also have code that does this.

Our code tries a direct connection (Imagen doesn't use FTP and it allows
only one connection at a time) and if that fails, it ships the print job
off to one of the hosts we have as (Lispm) print spoolers for that
printer.

(Imagen (which is now part of QMS, I believe) supports Ultrascript which
is their version of Postscript.  It also supports their own protocols.
It really is nice to have a screen dump in my hand 35-40 seconds after hitting
Function-Q!)