Print Mac files to Symbolics Postscript printer

On the Mac side of a MacIvory, I can cause most programs to "print" a
sequence of postscript commands to a file. I can then hand-carry copies of
those files to another Mac with a Postscript printer attached and print
them using SendPS or the like.

I can also access the Mac side's file system from the Ivory side. So is
there a way I can send such a file to a Postscript printer on another
Symbolics and save myself some hand-carrying? Do I have to give the Mac
side file a special suffix? Do I have to give some special argument in the
Hardcopy File command? What about the LaserPrep stuff? Must it be included
in every file?

John