Re: Peculiar (sequence pathname) type behavior in clim.

    Date: Mon, 8 Oct 90 18:13 PDT
    From: kma@SAMSON.cadr.amis.com (K. Mark Alexander)

	Date: Fri, 5 Oct 90 17:06 PDT
	From:     TYSON@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM (Mabry Tyson)

	    Date: Sat, 29 Sep 90 20:17 PDT
	    From: kma@SAMSON.cadr.amis.com (K. Mark Alexander)

	    Has anyone else encountered redisplay lossage while doing (accept
	    '(sequence pathname)) on 36XXs in clim 15.0 under 8.0.1?

	Hi...  Is Clim in beta-test?  My salesman claims not.  I've got it right now
	under Allegro and should have it under Lucid shortly.  I'd like it on the
	Symbolics but he claims it isn't out yet.

	Mabry

    I have it because it comes with Symbolics cloe 3.0 development package
    which we just recently purchased.  I assumed that because it is
    available with cloe it must be generally available.  Perhaps this was a
    bad assumption.
     --Mark

Genera CLIM has been around for several months, ever since CLOE CLIM
went into beta test.  However, I heard at the SLUG conference that its
release isn't happening until spring.  I don't know that Genera CLIM has
ever officially been put on beta test status, and until it is I think it
is only available to CLOE development customers.