Re: "Pending Notifications" problem in 8.0

Last week I posted a request about the "Pending Notifications" message
on the who line not getting cleared in Genera 8.0.  Thanks to those of
you who sent suggestions.

It turned out that one of the local systems that we load redefined
TV:Notify; this new definition worked fine under previous releases,
but under 8.0, it caused the symptoms I described.  Removing this
redefinition solved the problem.

By the way, has anyone noticed that the source for TV:Notify is
no longer available?

Paul Orgren (orgren@rtc.reston.unisys.com)