[no subject]

  Hans,  we had the same problem with the graphics draw commands under Genera 8
   that you seem to be having.  The only solution we could find was to use the
   dash options.  This call will draw skewed lines:

       (graphics::draw-polygon '(100 100 100 200 300 200 200 100) :thickness 1
             :filled nil :dashed t :dash-pattern '(1 0))

   Oddly enough, the dashing option is used to draw solid lines!  The pattern
   '(1 0) is a solid line pattern.  You can also draw skewed lines if you
   use thickness 0, which also seem to draw faster than thickness 1.
   Good Luck...

      Richard Hull  UCF AI Labs