Concordia 8.0.1: does it contain the book design stuff?

We've installed Concordia 8.0.1 but don't see the book design icon.  Was the
documentation premature in its description of this facility or did we get a
half-breed update?  I've asked customer-reports but not received a reply.

Command: Show System Version Designations (systems [default VSP-PEA]) "Symbolics Concordia"
Version designations for system Symbolics Concordia
 Released  416
 Latest    416

Show Ecos...
Symbolics Concordia            1    Genera 8.0 ECO#1

Don Mitchell			dmitchell@trc.amoco.com
Amoco Production Company	(918) 660-4270
Tulsa Research Center
P.O. Box 3385, Tulsa, OK 74102