Concordia 8.0.1: does it contain the book design stuff?

    Date: Wed, 5 Dec 1990 09:46 EST
    From: dmitchell@APCTRC.trc.amoco.com (Donald H. Mitchell)

    We've installed Concordia 8.0.1 but don't see the book design icon.  Was the
    documentation premature in its description of this facility or did we get a
    half-breed update?  I've asked customer-reports but not received a reply.

    Command: Show System Version Designations (systems [default VSP-PEA]) "Symbolics Concordia"
    Version designations for system Symbolics Concordia
     Released  416
     Latest    416

    Show Ecos...
    Symbolics Concordia            1    Genera 8.0 ECO#1

    Don Mitchell			dmitchell@trc.amoco.com
    Amoco Production Company	(918) 660-4270
    Tulsa Research Center
    P.O. Box 3385, Tulsa, OK 74102

The Symbolics Concordia 3.1 Installation Instructions have been revised
as follows:

New steps 3 & 4:

3.  If Symbolics Concordia is already loaded in your world,
    load patches, and go to Step 5 below:

	Load patches

4.  If Symbolics Concordia is 1not0 loaded in your world:

    a)   Load patches

    b)   Load Symbolics Concordia, as follows (it takes approximately
         20 minutes).  This step is not necessary if Symbolics Concordia
         was already loaded in your world.

         2Load System C0oncordia2 :Query No

0A letter is being sent to all current Symbolics Concordia 3.1 customers
with the revised installation instructions.

-Rick Lawhorn