Terminal Emulation

I'd like to thank the folks who sent me responses to my
request for help with trying to do VT100 emulation under
Genera 8. A couple of people suggested that I could use
some form of Ambassador emulation instead, and that would be fine.

I received some TERMCAP entries to try and I have tried all of
them without much success. The problem is that none of the
unix machines we have will accept TERMCAP entries they all require
TERMINFO. There is a utility that allegedly converty TERMCAP to
TERMINFO called "captoinfo" but I am not sure it is properly
converting the files that were sent (I get a few warnings) when
converting them. So the request now is for any TERMINFO entries
that people think might work.

Any help would once again be appreciated.