Re: compile-flavor-methods for CLOS [really SLUG.etiquette]

Moon writes:
[...]
> I'm not sure why I bother responding to mail containing intemperate language, but
> I did promise to try to continue being helpful on SLUG.
[...]
> I hope you can understand why lashing out at people who try to help you and
> calling them bogus decreases their desire to help you in the future.

Hear, hear. So far, the SLUG mailing list has mostly avoided the flame
wars that have plagued even the more technically-oriented Usenet groups.
IMHO, this is an enjoyable and interesting forum, and has been of great
utility to those of us who are less expert than the Moons and Barmars of
the world. :-)
					- Marty