compile-flavor-methods for CLOS [really SLUG.etiquette]

    Date: Wed, 19 Dec 90 18:37:24 EST
    From: jclose@potomac.ads.com (Jeff Close)

    By the way, I've really been putting me head to this Moon-Barmar
    thing.  You may be familiar with the Shakespearean authorship debate
    in literature, regarding who actually penned the bard's works.  I
    submit that something like this is going on with Moon-Barmar, and
    probably several other pen-names.

    Jeffrey

Dunno, Jeff-  At SLUG 90 both Moon and Barmar showed up, although, now
that I think about it, I don't remember seeing the two of them
together.

Joe