compile-flavor-methods for CLOS [really SLUG.etiquette]

    Date: Fri, 21 Dec 90 10:45 PST
    From: JFK@BOLD-EAGLE.varian.dialnet.symbolics.com (Joe F. Karnicky)

    Dunno, Jeff-  At SLUG 90 both Moon and Barmar showed up, although, now
    that I think about it, I don't remember seeing the two of them
    together.

The hard part has been keeping the pretense up after Symbolics moved out
to Burlington.  This is the real reason that Moon is now working for
Apple in Cambridge.  :-)

Actually, there's a big difference between me and Moon: I use most of my
fingers when I type.

                                                barmar