LISP on PCs

Just recently there was an inquiry on what LISPs and LISP environments
were available on PC platforms to which some detailed lists were sent
in reply. Could whoever sent those lists resend them to me.
I believe the original query specified low cost options. I'm more
interested in full implementations with some interface features or calls
out to Windows 3 etc. For instance, rumor has it that GoldHill may be
shipping some form of its LISP or GoldWorks package. If anyone has
information on products like this I'd appreciate hearing about it.

 Thanks,

  Jeff DeLisio

      Price Waterhouse			DeLisio@pw.com
      Technology Centre
      68 Willow Rd			(415) 688-6674
      Menlo Park, Ca. 94025	   fax  (415) 321-5543