LISP on PCs

Jeff DeLisio of Price Waterhouse writes:

	Just recently there was an inquiry on what LISPs and LISP environments
	were available on PC platforms to which some detailed lists were sent
	in reply. Could whoever sent those lists resend them to me.
	I believe the original query specified low cost options. I'm more
	interested in full implementations with some interface features or calls
	out to Windows 3 etc.

{whisper: "CLOE"}

	[shouldn't someone from Symbolics marketing be doing this?]

-- Rich Brandau, GTE Labs