SNMP

Has anyone implemented SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), or at
least ASN.1/BER (Abstract Syntax Notation 1 / Basic Encoding Rules, the
encoding scheme used by SNMP and many other recent protocols), in Common
Lisp or Symbolics Common Lisp?  I started implementing some of the
fundamentals a couple of months ago on my Lispm, but I don't have the
compiler expertise to write an ASN.1 compiler, and it was taking longer
than I hoped, so I punted.

                                                barmar