Joshua/product questions

I'm trying to learn about Joshua.  Does an Allegro CliP version exist
that I can buy and run on my Sequent?  How happy have people been
with what it does--any recommendations?  Can someone at Symbolics
please send me literature on this and other AI software systems since
rel 7.2 (also Japan pricing)?  Can someone also send me the netmail
addresses for (a) customer relations, (b) software support
so that I don't have to clutter up the net for this?    Thanks--

John K. Myers
ATR Interpreting Telephony Research Laboratories
Sanpeidani, Inuidani     Seika-cho, Soraku-gun
Kyoto  619-02   JAPAN