Re: Symbolics system support?

In message entitled "Symbolics system support?" on Feb  5,
Chris Williamson writes:

> I'm a long-time Symbolics programmer, and I think Symbolics Software
> Support, and for that matter, Hardware Support, has been OUTSTANDING.

Well, I don't know if 5 years counts as "long-time", but I concur, esp.
with regard to S/W support. Except for some large lapses right after the
recent California to Mass move, they have been excellent; certainly more
knowledgeable and responsive than other companies I deal with.

On another note, I think Symbolics should pick up on Barmar's facetious (?)
comment and steal him away from Thinking Machines.  :-)

					- Marty Hall

hall@aplcen.apl.jhu.edu, hall%aplcen@jhunix.bitnet, ..uunet!aplcen!hall
Artificial Intelligence Lab, AAI Corp, PO Box 126, Hunt Valley, MD 21030