Re: How do I replace primary namespace server?

In my limited but recent experience, there is no graceful way to change
primary namespace servers. Here is my suggestion approach:

1) Move the namespace files to the XL1200.

2) Make your XL1200 the primary namespace server and the 3645 a secondary
server.

3) Make a new world on the XL1200 so it remembers it is the primary
namespace server.

4) Copy the world in 3) to the 3645 or make a new world there as well
(whatever works; I am unfamiliar with the XL1200)) so it knows that it is
not the primary namespace server.

5) Copy those worlds to all other machines at your site or make new worlds
on them as well so they know the XL1200 is the primary namespace server.

In the interval from the beginning of 2) through the end of 5), be prepared
to use the Set Site command when machines are rebooted on worlds that
remember the 3645 as the primary namespace server.

Enjoy,

John