Using a Sun tape drive under SunOS 4.1.1

SUN has a patch which fixes the "rmt" program under SunOS 4.1.1.
I tried this with a UX1200S here, and it seems to work: I was able
to Restore Distribution off the host's "st0" drive.

If you need this patch, you should contact your SUN customer support
representative.  The Patch-ID is 100280-01, and it replaces the "st.o"
file in the kernel.  For my tests, I did not install their previous
patch, 100268-02, because it didn't seem to need it, but you might want
to ask SUN about that to make sure.