X Windows

    Date: Fri, 7 Jun 91 09:59 ADT
    From: Steve%BALROG.it.drea.dnd.ca@Warbucks.AI.SRI.COM (Steve Lawrence)

    >	From: rjb1@gte.com
    >	Subject: 8.1 Woes: X-Server; CDROM net access from 3600s.

    >	By the way, I'm _really_ pleased with the idea of bundled X...........

    Does this mean that X Windows will be bundled with Genera 8.1 ?  What about CLIM?

Genera 8.1 comes with IP-TCP, NFS, X Windows, and CLIM all bundled.

Also, if you get it on CD-ROM, it includes Fortran, Pascal, and C, with
*sources* to all these!  The non-Lisp language technology used to be the
hardest thing to get out of Symbolics, and now it's bundled (for some of
us).  Yeah, Symbolics!

                                                barmar