Inpsection of CLOS objects

    Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1991 09:16:54 +0000
    From: baechler%liasun4.epfl.ch@warbucks.ai.sri.com (Emmanuel Baechler)

      I am unable to inspect a CLOS instance. Everytime that I try it, I get
    the following error message in the inspector:

    Trap: the subscript given to the ZL:AR-1 instruction, 21, on
    #<CLOS-INTERNALS::CLASS-INSTANCE-INFORMATION PHYSOBJ 114066063> was
    beyond the length, 19.

This doesn't happen on any of the simple cases I have been able to
construct.  You should send a copy of the backtrace (the first few frames,
anyway) and the DEFCLASS for a simple test case which makes this fail to
Customer-Reports@Symbolics.COM (and not SLUG, unless they don't help you).
This is simplest if you use the c-M [Send Bug Mail] debugger command.

If possible, you should include the output of DESCRIBE of the object as
well.  One way to do this is to store the object in some variable (e.g.,
*MY-PHYSOBJ*) in its INITIALIZE-INSTANCE :AFTER method, and then type

  m-0 m-X Evaluate Into Buffer <return>
  (describe *my-physobj*)

before sending the mail.  This will put the DESCRIBE output into your mail.