accepting-values

Dear SLUG's,

  I'm looking for a way in which to use the DW:ACCEPTING-VALUES command
to query users in the following format.

Option A
 Item1: <item value, default nil>
 Item2: <item value, default nil>
 Item3: <item value, default nil>

Option B
 Item1: <item value, default nil>
 Item2: <item value, default nil>
 Item3: <item value, default nil>

Item values would a fix set of items. ie (a b c).
The question is how can I set this up so that upon mouse-clicking
on an item value I am presented with a temporary menu of the possible
item values instead of entering it though the keyboard or by mousing
on a item in a sequence set? Simple examples would be appreciated.

                                        Thanks

Steve Smith                          | Internet: smith@icat.larc.nasa.gov
NASA Langley Research Center         |
M/S 152                              | Voice: (804) 864-2004
Hampton, VA 23665                    | FAX  : (804) 864-7793