accepting-values

    Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 09:26 EDT
    From: smith@icat.larc.nasa.gov (Steven L. Smith)

    The question is how can I set this up so that upon mouse-clicking
    on an item value I am presented with a temporary menu of the possible
    item values instead of entering it though the keyboard or by mousing
    on a item in a sequence set? Simple examples would be appreciated.

I don't think DW provides any built-in interface to popping up temporary
menus.  You'll probably have to define a new presentation type whose
parser does this.  It would have to make a recursive use of
DW:ACCEPTING-VALUES with :OWN-WINDOW T.

                                                barmar